WHY BE A MEMBER AT THE PRIDE OF ISRAEL SYNAGOGUE?
Welcome to the Pride of Israel Synagogue, and thank you for wanting to learn more about belonging to the best kept synagogue secret in the city.
When asked, a new member family told us that their reason for joining the synagogue was that they saw the Pride of Israel as a place for them to grow. As a group, we were so touched and inspired by her response; that it has morphed into our new membership campaign:
COME GROW WITH US!
This statement speaks to the spiritual growth of the person, as well as our expansion to widen our reach and be the shul of choice in North York, Toronto, and York Region north of Steeles. We are a vital part of the Jewish community around us; providing a place to celebrate, commemorate, learn, and a force for Chesed, through our weekly Kosher Food Bank, for example.
There are many concrete dollars & cents (sense) reasons to “COME GROW WITH US!” Here at least 6 of them combined or on their own, where membership at The Pride of Israel more than pays for itself:
- As a family member, you get 2 HH adult tickets included in your dues – a value of $400.
- As a member, your adult children’s tickets are $175 each instead of $200; for example, if you have 2 children and they have spouses – you/they save $100.
- As a member, your children and/or grandchildren’s seats are $75 per seat vs $125 per seat. If you have 5 or 6 of these, for example, – you/they save $250-$300.
- As a member, you have the use of the clergy for life cycle events – a value of up to $500 PER EVENT – you can save $1,000’s.
- As a member under the age of 51, you AND your spouse, BOTH have rights to an unreserved cemetery plot – you save $6,328 PER PLOT = $12,656 total savings; not to mention peace of mind, on which you really cannot put a price.
- As a member celebrating a Bar or Bat Mitzvah, if you become a member prior to the simcha, and remain a member for 2 years, you can receive a rebate of up to $1,000
Why continue to “rent” seats year after year, after year when you can make a different decision that supports the wider Jewish community, and provides you and/or your family with the sense of belonging for which you are searching. I encourage you to make that decision to turn a rented chair into a family legacy.
Please feel free to reach out to me by email or leave a message for me through the synagogue office at 416-226-0111 x 10. Take that simple step, and…
COME GROW WITH US!